The market falls flat after a week of gains and Tim is mysteriously AWOL, so friend of the show Brett Mercer stops by the studio to fill in for him. Brett is a founder and co-CEO of Chuckie Finster Inc, member of political punk band Pork Barrel Spending, and creator of a new currency, the Chuck Buck.
On Today’s show:
- Is the Bats IPO bats shit crazy?
- Is time ticking down for the Apple watch, would you buy an Apple car, and what music does Siri listen to?
- Will Bernie Sanders trip to the Vatican bring the bulls to the collection plate?
- Is there a bubble in the market, and does Ted Cruz even understand how juicers work?
- Brett explains how Chuck Bucks work and where you can go to print one for yourself.
- Tops and Bottoms: American Farmland and Acorn are on top, but somehow Super Micro Computer and China Distance Education Holding are the ones pulling out.
- Facebook questions:
- Is there a future in expired groceries?
- What is the proper sin tax syntax?
- Can you get out of paying on a 1099-Div?
- Is there a future in your frontin?
- F#ck/Marry/Kill with stocks: Shell, BP, Marathon
- Bulls Vs. Bears: Which are better, stories about bulls or stories about bears?
- Where is the market going? Where is the market playbook?