The market is down, Facebook considers a future without Zuckerberg, and Tim starts dating someone eerily similar to his ex-wife. Tim and Allen deal with a technical issue caused by sound engineer Craig Lou, will this make Craig’s grandma’s birthday party awkward?
Also on this episode!
- Facebook Questions
- Buy or sell lip gloss?
- How do I turn 15 cents into a billion dollars?
- When should I stop investing?
- Why haven’t we declared bananas as the official US currency? #bananastandard
- Johnny Depp or Johnny Deep?
- Fvck Marry Kill with stocks
- Bank of America, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley
- Xerox, Lexmark, Canon
- Whole foods, trader Joe’s, Aldi’s
- The Dollar is getting weak, can you help make it stronger?
Note: in this episode Allen incorrectly states that American Apparel is going through liquidation. It is actually Sports Authority that is liquidating.